Comments

Showing: 1-10 of 12
Southern University and A&M College said:   September 28, 2014 10:54 am PST
Thank you to Britney Temple and FitLab Fitness for helping make SU's Jags Get Fit's 1st 5K Run/Walk a success. We appreciate your support for Southern University. Sincerely, Miss Southern Shanice Mae Sam, Director of Health and Wellness at SU Shirley Wade, and Media Specialist Erin Fulbright.

Tara Lee said:   March 28, 2013 9:31 am PST
looks like a great solution to the problem im having with my gut right now!!!

Bucky said:   November 23, 2011 10:00 am PST
You're on top of the game. Thanks for sihanrg.

countess comadore said:   November 14, 2011 8:45 pm PST
Britney and Cassie. Congratulations to you beautiful and talented women. All the Best to You!!!

Reggie drummer said:   September 6, 2011 7:49 pm PST
REALLY ENJOYED THE CLASS IT WAS A LIL HOT BUT O WELL GOT TO BURN FAT THE WEIGHTS WAS A CHALL BUT I PULL THREW I STAY N BEAST MODE LOL ILL B BACK SOON

Karen Emery said:   August 29, 2011 7:28 am PST
So glad you two decided to do this, we really needed a quality, result oriented exercise regime! For me clothes are loose, more energy, can keep up with my three year old! Thank you ladies, thank you so much!!

Chantel Franklin said:   August 25, 2011 7:14 pm PST
Yall are the best thing since sliced bread! LOL!! This is exactly what I have been looking for....a great consistent workout that gets me the results I want. I have lost inches and pounds since I started with you guys and I look forward to continuing this journy to the new healthy me!!

endrick said:   August 1, 2011 10:54 am PST
awesome ,keep pushin

Briana Augustus said:   July 27, 2011 2:17 pm PST
When I first came home from college for the summer I would go run on the track but I wasnt motivated enough to work out on a regular basis. I havent played sports or worked out regularly since I was in the 11th grade. When I started Fit Lab I was right at 200lbs. Ive lost 8lbs am 7lbs away frm reaching my end of summer Fit Lab goal before I leave in about 3 1/2 weeks. Ive also lost 1 1/2 inches off my waist. Thanks Mrs. Brittany and Aunt Cassie for your diligence, patience, and motivation. I cant wait to update when I reach my end of summer goal and head back to ATL FIT LAB FINE!!!! Lol

Lisa Wilridge said:   July 27, 2011 6:54 am PST
Awesome job Britney and Cassie. I thoroughly enjoy aerobics class. You both rock!

Sign My Guest Book